Tuesday, January 24, 2012

n00b-eginnings

So I just started playing this game my friend is competely crazy about, "World of Warcraft."  I thought I'd give it a try as it's all Cameron talks about in class, I don't understand how anybody can be so obsessed with a game?

It's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

I'm writing this blog to keep track of all the gimpy things that he says in game so I can embarrass him at a later date.

See I created a female character.  Her name is Fallyn and she is a "Blood Elf Warlock".  Tanned, blonde, and I suppose "hot" to a computer geek. Jesus, the people that designed these blood elves characters must have been total perverts; she looks like a blow up doll with an eating disorder. I'll post a screenshot of her later.

I know his character is a high level "Troll Mage" named Zeuras so I'm totally gunna fuck with him ha.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, friend. So you're an Elf? Or do you control an elf somehow? I'm confused. Well, perhaps you're near where I am, since you're an elf.
    - Faustus

    ReplyDelete