Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ding!

Guess what guys... I REACHED MY FIRST WORLD OF WARCRAFT MILESTONE.  Ok, so maybe not that exciting but still, I reached level 20! Which means *drumroll*....... My character got a lovely little skeletal horse to run around upon.

"Ask me if I'm a horse." "Are you a horse?" "NAAAAY"
So, at this point in time I'm running around a jungle filled with dwarves on a horse that looks like it's several decades past it's sell by date, lets hope it doesn't lose a hoof on a root and send my poor character airborn into some dwarven lair where they will do wicked things to her lifeless corpse...

On another, less necrophiliac note, I have nothing more to report on the Cameron front as of yet except from the fact that he's still being exceptionally creepy.  So this is what it feels like to be a girl in real life? Guys relentlessly pursuing you for you email, you name, your number? Jesus tits, he won't give up.  He has given me a lot of help in the game though and a lot of money, I don't think I should tell him it's actually me that plays Fallyn.  I might just block him. That would be a funny story:
 "Dude, quit creeping on my Blood Elf."
"Nah man just go with it."


We'll just have to wait and see what happens, if he doesn't back off he's getting blocked and I'm printing this blog and posting it on the school notice board.

Farewell Minions,
Jake

4 comments:

  1. That's cool that you can be anybody in the game. Seems like dangerous territory though getting involved in the game - I mean look at you you're playing as a joke and clearly have become hooked. As for your friend, sounds like he needs a real social life outside of the game...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game you speak of.. does it bring you to other worlds? How do you get there. I have invented a drug that takes you to certain worlds, somewhat like this game you speak of. I understand what it's like to become obsessed with the 'game.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this, an undead horse? How is that possible?! Are you a black mage? Stop right there, criminal scum!

    ReplyDelete