Monday, February 13, 2012

That Shit Cray

Ok, so I've not made a post in a while for a two reasons:
a)  School has been really busy
b) I thought I'd actually start doing what I promised so I've been playing this game, and guess what!? It's workiiiing.

So I basically have a stalker now, my friend Cameron.  After that initial contact we made I approached him again and asked him to help me.  He ate that shit up, saying how I am his ward or something along those lines... Anyway, after he helped me for a bit and we got chatting, I logged off.  I logged back on two days later and check this out:


What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?  HA, he wants my facebook? Creepy. What next, a picture of my tits?

I have a dilemma also, I'm starting to get into this game actually. It's not bad, ok, so it's a bunch of nerds running around as elves or trolls and shooting fire and bows at people in sick, twisted ways but tell me this, how many of you have looked in the mirror and not thought "Today I fancy killing some humans by scalding them in holy light?" If you say never you're a lying piece of shit and deserve to die.
Dilemma is, I like my character, but, my friend thinks I'm a chick. I think it would be fun to play with him but... I think I'm just gunna stick with it for now; he gives me in game money! 

I wonder if it's going to lead to a whole "coming out" thing to my friends.
"Friends, sit down, I have something to tell you... I... I... I PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT"
"That shit be cool Jake, we still love you, no matter who you are" =')

So I'll see how things pan out,
Cheeeeeers
Jake




No comments:

Post a Comment